We believe that Williamson County has a United Way story to tell.
For more than 75 years, United Way has been actively working across our communities to improve lives. In fact, hundreds of thousands of people have received help, volunteered or made a donation to make sure our community is strong and people have the opportunity to thrive.
We want to hear your story.
- How did United Way help you or someone you know?
- Did you use one of our VITA Tax preparation sites or attend a financial education class and now your family is more financially secure?
- Are you a teacher or parent who has seen the positive impact that Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library or a mentor has had on a child?
- Are you now connected to health care, counseling or enrolled in health insurance because of United Way?
- Did you recently donate to United Way for the first time?
- Have you been loyally contributing to United Way for more than 10 years?
- Have you volunteered for a United Way program, project or agency and it has changed you?
- Do your clients or co-workers benefit directly from United Way?
If you have had a personal experience with a United Way program either as a client, donor or volunteer who has been impacted by a United Way program or one of our funded agencies, please take a few moments to tell your story.
United Way of Williamson County will review submissions before adding success stories to the Story Bank. Stories that are examples of individual and community successes that came about as a result of a United Way initiative or funding will be given priority consideration. You may submit a written story or upload a short video. Our staff will contact you with any questions.
Thank you! By sharing your experience, you'll have a direct impact on our community and inspire positive change for the future of Williamson County.