Since 1939, United Way of Williamson County has served people and communities in their time of need. Almost 80 years later, we continue to envision a community where people thrive, live healthy lives, and everyone has opportunities to reach their full potential. Today our fight is for the health, education and financial stability of every person in every Williamson County community.
United, we are fighting to make sure that:
- Children enter school ready to succeed.
- Children are successful in elementary school and prepared for secondary education.
- Youth gain the knowledge, skills, and credentials so they are prepared for the workforce and able to obtain family-sustaining employment.
- Individuals of all ages have access to high-quality primary, mental, behavioral, dental and general health services to encourage healthy living at each stage of life.
- Individuals and families to improve their health.
- Individuals and families improve their socio-economic status and mobility
As an impact-driven organization, United Way of Williamson Country strives to measure results, identify trends and strategies, and direct resources towards the greatest challenges facing the county.
What We Care About