Find Help

Resources for Individuals

United Way of Williamson County does not provide direct financial assistance to individuals. Instead, a portion of our funding is allocated to local services and programs to increase access to basic needs such as food, rental assistance and utilities.

If you or someone you know is in need of help, please reach out directly to the following organizations and resources.

  • Dial 2-1-1 for access to health and human services or call toll-free at 877-541-7905. You will be connected with a trained resource and referral specialist who will direct you to services available in your area.
  • Go to and enter your zip code.
  • (formerly Aunt Bertha) - A comprehensive listing of free or reduced services such as medical care, food, utilities, and more.  
  • SingleCare (formerly FamilyWize) - A prescription savings card offered in partnership with United Way Worldwide.
  • Central Texas Food Bank - Locate a food pantry near your zip code by using the "Find Food Now" locator tool.