Skip to main content

Find Help

Resources for Individuals

United Way of Williamson County does not provide direct financial assistance to individuals. Instead, 10% of our general fund is allocated to local services and programs to increase access to basic needs such as food, rental assistance and utilities.

If you or someone you know is in need help, the best way to find available resources is by contacting 2-1-1 Texas, a program of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission. They are committed to helping Texas citizens connect with the local services they need.

  • Call 2-1-1 for access to health and human services or call toll-free at 877-541-7905 . You will be connected with a trained resource and referral specialist who will direct you to services available in your area.
  • Go to and enter your zip code.

Click here for additional resources for individuals and families.