If you are unable to print and complete the required forms in advance, you will have an opportunity to do so during your appointment. If possible, make copies of your documents to expedite the duration of your appointment. If you can’t make copies, let the volunteer know and copies can be made at no charge. All copies will be given to you when you pick up your return the following week.
- Photo ID for taxpayer (and spouse if married filing joint return) both spouses must be present at drop-off and pick-up
- Social Security card and/or ITIN cards and birth dates for taxpayer, spouse and all dependents listed on the return
- Copy of all income statements: W-2 and 1099, Social Security Benefits Statement and/or other sources of income
- Form 1095-A (health insurance statements) (if you bought your health insurance through the Marketplace)
- Amount of Economic Stimulus Payments received, if any
- For direct deposit or direct debit if you owe, bring a copy of a voided check
IF POSSIBLE, PRINT AND COMPLETE THESE REQUIRED FORMS PRIOR TO YOUR APPOINTMENT
If you are unable to complete ahead of time, you will have an opportunity to do so during your appointment.
- Intake/Interview & Quality Review Sheet
- Virtual Taxpayer Consent, Part III
OPTIONAL / IF APPLICABLE
- Information for all deductions/credits
- Total paid to day care provider and their tax ID number
- Copy of last year’s return (if you filed). Important if you received or qualify for Earned Income Credit (Helpful to have this but not required.)
- Are you self-employed? If possible, print and complete this form before appointment.
- Do you itemize expenses? If possible, print and complete this form before appointment.